To update the calendar on the site, first click on 'Calendars' in the wordpress navigation. You will find it below 'Comments' and above 'Rides'.
- Select the Calendar month that you want to edit, such as May, 2023.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. You will find a custom field entry section labeled 'More Fields'. This is the section which controls which dates on the calendar have which color key associated with them. It will look like the image below:
- To change which date the month starts on, select the dropdown next to 'Month Starts On' and choose the correct day of the week.
- To change the hours of the 'Regular Hours' designation, change the info in the 'Regular Hours' input box. Currently, this is set at 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
- In the 'Regular Days' input box, enter in each day of the month that will have regular hours, with a comma in between, but no extra space. For instance, if the 3rd, 4th, and 7th of the month were designated as regular days, you would enter "3,4,7" in the box (without the parenthesis). In the above screenshot, the days in May with regular hours are: 20,27,28,29,30,31.
- To change the hours of the 'Limited Hours' designation, change the info in the 'Limited Hours' input box. Currently, this is set to 10:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
- In the 'Limited Days' input box, enter in each day of the month that will have limited hours. In the above screenshot, the limited hours days are 6,13,14,21,26.
- To change the hours/description of 'To Be Decided Hours', update the text in the 'To Be Decided Hours' input box. Currently, this says "To Be Determined*".
- In the 'To Be Decided Days' input box, enter in each day of the month with TBD hours. As you can see above, the only TBD day for the month of May is the 25th, so it says "25" in the box.
- In the 'Closed Days' input box, enter in each day of the month that should be designated as closed, with a comma in between each number, but no spaces.
Once you have completed your changes for that month, click on the blue 'Update' button to make your changes live.